Wednesday, April 24, 2013

One day makes a big difference

Today I tried to run 9 miles at Goal pace. Problem was I didn’t really know what that was, I ended up running 9 miles @ 7:52 which is a little slower than my goal. I should have taken 5 minutes to plug it into a calculator.

One day later and we are back to spring. This picture was taken close to the same spot as that snow picture I posted yesterday only 30 degrees warmer.

Last week was an unplanned off week for me, I have been running 60+ MPW and last week I racked up 15. It was a perfect storm of snow days, sick kids and sick me. Speaking of snow today I ran in 3” of freshly fallen snow. It’s snowed like this 3 times in the last 8 days here in Colorado. Some of the ski areas were closed have now reopened.

This morning’s run. (I thought it was supposed to be spring)

No comments:

Post a Comment